Empowered by our state-of-the-art production facilities and experienced workforce, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting a great range of Prostate Inspection Model. In medical institutions and health clinics, the model is used to show prostates with tumors in 4 different development periods. To design the models we use high quality PVC materials, sourced from the reliable vendors. We check the Prostate Inspection Model on durability and designing parameters to provide a defect free range to the clients.
- Light weight
- Easy to carry and use
- Disposable training model
- This model provides prostates with tumors in 4 different development periods.
- The 1st development: Benign, a little big but the prostates still works well.
- The 2nd development: some hard tubers can be observed in the top right quadrant of prostates. Its the beginning of the tumors.
- The 3rd development: The tumor is proliferating, and the previous tubers become bumps.
- The 4th development: The prostates are all replaced by tumors, the surface become rougher harder than before.
- Image file: GD/L63.JPEG
Kansil Bhawan, 8606, Model Basti,, New Delhi, Delhi, 110005, India